Friday, October 09, 2009

Trip to Lagoon for Military Families

What a day of fun!!! The families of the 96th SBDE got a wonderful gift from a company here in Utah. They invited us to attend their company day at an amusement park called Lagoon. They rent the entire park for the evening. They even made us t-shirts so employees could thank us, we even got our dinner paid for. Here are some random pics of that day with me, Colby, Austin and Sean.
Sean tried his best to take our picture but the movement kept throwing him off.

Oh my goodness they are already driving
and flying, who knows maybe they will take after their Mommy and Daddy one day

All Colby and Austin wanted to do was SHOOT
and shoot some more
They could not decide who would drive and who would ring the bell
Do I have the cutest boys, or what?
Colby was showing me how big he is.

My sweet Austin.

Thank you NuSkin for a wonderful night out that all 3 of my boys enjoyed and so did Mom.

No comments: