Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Meet our pumpkin family

I couldn't resist a few nice pictures before we got to work on our pumpkins. Colby's personality is coming out more and more and it tends to be very funny
"Mom, see how strong I am"
Mommy and her boys
and Mommy I was so excited to find cute and easy ways to decorate our pumpkins that the kids could do all by themselves

"who does he look like?"
"Mom, do you like mine?, he looks like me"
Austin did Daddy Dog
and Colby did Mommy Dog
Sean got pretty creative and the boys thought his was funny
Meet the family
Sean, Natalie, Mommy, Daddy, Colby and Austin
Sean, Colby and Austin
Daddy, Mommy and Natalie
I hope you have enjoyed the beginning of our Halloween Journey.
We love our pumpkins and I didn't have to clean or carve any of them.
Pat, we miss you.

No comments: