Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happenings in Sept

So I am just getting around to some of our happenings from September. Yes, my Colby is sound asleep. How he keeps from rolling all the way down the stairs is amazing to me. I have found him there more times than I would like too. He is always sound asleep too.
I decided to take the boys to Liberty Park for a picnic and some playing. We had such a good time and the boys loved it. They ask me all the time when am I going to take them back.

Colby locked in the castle
Colby wanted all the food laid out so we could all share..that meant he wanted to eat from all our food as well. We had lunchables, grapes, pretzels, cereal, fruit snacks and suckers. Not sure how nutritious it was but at least they ate it.
Colby enjoying his picnic.

My sweet Austin enjoying his picnic dinner too.
Colby taking a break on the turtle. They ran non stop the whole time we were there.
Fall Fashion for 2009. As you can see Austin color coordinated his green PJ shorts with the striped bag.....full crayons in case you are wondering.
And then we have Colby who decided to accessorize his outfit with this beach hat. Bag full of cars in case you are curious.
We also had a picnic in the backyard one day and yes by boys are eating chips with their toes. Who said they don't take after their Daddy???
Pure O'Leary blood and talent
And the final booboo. Colby was walking on the hardwood floor in sock feet and slipped. The only thing that hit was his head. It was huge knot and scared me pretty bad.
We had a pretty good September and enjoyed the weather while it was still nice and not too hot. We still miss Pat very much and look at the stars every night.
The boys blow him a star every night and then he will blow it back to them so every night they look for Polaris to see if Daddy sent it.
Stay safe Pat and enjoy the photos...we missed you at the pinics.

No comments: