Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hayride, pumpkins and messes

October sure has gotten here fast and I am happy about that because that means we are getting closer to seeing Pat. Here is Colby making a mess with powdered sugar and waffles. He decided while I was out of the room that his waffles needed more "sugars" so he helped himself. The part you don't see is that I had already dropped the whole container of powdered sugar when I was getting it out of the pantry and I had just cleaned the whole kitchen before going upstairs to get Austin and then I came downstairs to find Colby covered in it so I then had to clean him and get him ready for school again. Yes, this was all while trying to get out the door to school and work.
We love fall and by living in Utah it doesn't seem to last long. So I loaded all the kids up and took them up north for a hayride and pumpkin picking. They even got to pick a pumpkin for Daddy.

On the hayride
Waiting to find our pumpkins
Per Austin.. "Mom, I want this one but it's too heavy and oh wait..it's dirty, we can't have this one because it's dirty"
Per Colby..." This is a lot of pumpkins, which one is mine"
Per Mom "Got our pumpkins and ready to go....who is going to carve all of these since Daddy is not here?"
Stay tuned to see our pumpkins....

No comments: