Friday, October 09, 2009

The boys start Awanas

I can't believe the boys are old enough to be a Cubby in Awanas. Awanas is a program at church on Wednesday nights. They are doing such a good job. They have been able to say their Bible verse every week to include the verse from the previous week. The morning breakfast on the day we were to have Awanas. Austin loves his sprinkle "pim tarts" and Colby has started eating my cinnamon sugar bagels. Who doesn't love cinnamon sugar. He calls them "sugars" bagel.
They both got their Cubby bag with their book inside and now they also have their vests that they wear each week.
Can you tell who did NOT want to be in a photo
As soon as I took the photo he was laughing and acting crazy.

Austin was very proud of his bag.

I think this is going to be great for us. It gives the boys something positive to do each week and also gives me "Mommy" to run errands, shop or just have peace and quiet. If anyone catches me sleeping in my car in the parking lot.....leave me alone :o)

No comments: