Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sean's 12th Birthday!

We enjoyed a great day with Sean the day after he turned 12. The boys were so excited to see him. We picked him up and took him out to dinner. We actually had a very good time and Austin had Sean and me laughing the whole time flirting with our waitress. The only person missing was Pat and I know he would have given anything to be with us.
Austin loves his Sean!
Once again the dessert of choice was brownies. I don't think Sean got the first or second bite. He is such a great big brother who always puts Colby and Austin first, even on his birthday. What a great example he sets for them.
I am so glad Sean has been here for Colby and Austin during Pat's deployment. He has shown us how mature, understanding and patient he can be. Sean has made us very proud this year and I am excited to see what his future has in store for him.
Sean didn't get to talk to his Daddy on his actual birthday but he did get to skype with him after dinner. I made him save his presents to open with his Daddy. It was almost like Pat was right here with us.
Sean and his Dad laughing....I am sure something dealing with girls.
Sean was very surprised to get this photo. I am sure it will end up in his room.
I had a very happy and appreciative son after he opened his gifts.
I love Sean and am proud to have been a part of his life the past 10 years. He is a great child of God and I am so grateful to have him to set the right example for Colby and Austin. I could not have picked a better big brother for them.
Sean, Your Daddy and I are so proud of you and the young man you are becoming. You are so much like your Dad and that is awesome to see. We look forward to your future and creating memories with you to last us a lifetime. Remember, we love you and that you are a great son!
Happy 12th Birthday.

No comments: