Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Closure to our AR trip

We were all sad our trip had to come to an end. The good part is it didn't come to an end until we had a lot of fun. Colby is ready to bowl and Austin was busy dividing up teams
Buddies
Austin taking a picture of Mom to prove she did go on the trip
Matthew giving Austin some tips

Colby and his buddy
Austin discovered he liked pickles and ate like 5 of them
Uncle Nate giving motorcycle rides while Aunt Anna was gone
Austin and Colby loved the scooter and bike

Ok Mom, watch out here I come...
Hey what is Aunt Anna doing on it?
Don't let go Mommy
We are blazing so watch out
Colby did great and did not want Mommy to hold on
Austin loved Lauren's helmet

I love my Buddy!
Austin and Lauren playing together
Lauren and Matthew were both so great about sharing all of their stuff from their rooms, toys, games, movies etc. Colby and Austin loved hanging out with them and thinks we should go back to Arkansas every day.
Time to board the plane, relax and sleep. Thanks to Uncle Nate they slept the whole flight. I loved being home with my family and it made me realize how blessed I am to have the family I do. Just wish my Mom had been there to enjoy all of her kids and grand kids. She would have loved every minute of it.
Thanks for enjoying our trip to Arkansas.

No comments: