Sunday, April 11, 2010

Austin's fashions designed by Lauren

We headed to Arkansas for a week and Austin LOVED Lauren's closet. They played for hours with dress up, singing and dancing to Hannah Montana. Austin will not like these pictures one day but I couldn't resist sharing these. This attire was actually worn out for breakfast on our last morning.
Austin is very creative when trying to wear earrings.
Austin figured he has so much hair he needed 3 hair accessories.
And what would the trip be without Minnie Mouse!
I do believe Austin is somewhat ready for a trip to the beach....just missing the shoes.
Austin, you make me smile. I love your imagination and creativity. You are a one of kind son and I am so blessed you are mine. Four years ago I never imagined how lucky you would be to be so healthy and happy. I love you!

No comments: