Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sean's Baptism

 I could not have asked for a more special Mother's Day present than Sean being baptized.  He has given his life to follow God and was making it public about his profession of faith.  Our youth pastor JC Groves had the honors and Sean's smile in this picture just melted me heart because I know he has found the truth and I now know we'll be in Heaven together.
Sean also had a special treat from JC, which was COLD water.  JC tends to forget the hot water for his special youth.
Sean, my brother in Christ, I could not be more proud of you.  You have made the most important decision in your life and we as a family celebrate with you. You have set the ultimate example to your brothers, friends and family.  Thank you for opening your heart and mind to God's Word.
Here is one proud Dad!  As he watched Sean get baptized his eyes filled with pride.  He has prayed for you every day Sean that you would find the right path and give you life to Jesus. 
Colby and Austin were so proud and excited for Sean.  He has shown them the path they should follow and how opening your heart and mind will give you huge rewards.
Sean I love you with all my heart and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful son as you.  You bring so much to our family and the boys could not have gotten a better older brother. You have always been there from sitting by their beds in the NICU so they could hear your voice to being their best buddy while dad is deployed.  They know they count on you and I am so glad you have the relationship you do with them.
We celebrate you Sean and we are proud of you!
All our love.

No comments: