Monday, January 17, 2011

My boys....what else can I say

The boys have started Karate lessons and are doing so well. Colby is really excelling and coming out of his shell and out from Austin's shadow. Austin just thinks it's fun but Colby is really working to earn his first stripe towards his next belt. He loves to practice at home and is always ready for each lesson. Austin is my silly son who I never know what he is doing behind my back until we see the picture.
My 3 boys in the "egg" at the Arch in St Louis
I've learned as a Mom of 3 boys, that sometimes my life is not about baking, pedicures, manicures, shopping and lunch dates but it's about Monster Trucks. We took the 3 boys to the annual Monster Truck show and they loved it. Though it was loud, they would squeal each time a car got crushed.
Colby and Austin were part of a football game half time show called "Bulldog Boogie". They were given Bulldog hats and can be seen quite often wearing them.
There is no doubt my boys love their Mommy and usually make it a point to sympathize with my aches and pains. In this particular photo they are sympathizing with me after my knee surgery and me having to walk on crutches so they made their own crutches at the pharmacy with walking canes.
I love my boys and even though my house will never be filled with dolls, princesses or easy bake ovens, these boys have completely filled my heart. I can't imagine not being a Mommy to boys.

No comments: