Monday, October 11, 2010

20 Year Class Reunion

Wow, where did 20 years go? Our Wynne High School Class Reunion. This quilt was given to a classmate when she graduated and it had all of our names on it.
One of my best friends from High School, Jodi Smith Hess. It was so great to see her. It had been almost 20 years and that is just way too long.
I couldn't have been more proud to take my wonderful husband with me. I know he laughed most of the evening and even the next day but I was glad he got a quick glimpse into what made me who I am today.

Having a good ole time.

It's always nice to know my sis will always be at events like this and it makes me realize how lucky Austin and Colby are because they will always have a best friend.Ok, we are really starting to have a good time.
I got the certificate for coming the longest distance. Over 1,500 miles traveled to visit family and friends.
My other date, Matthew stopped by on his way to Pap-Pa's. I couldn't even get him out on the dance floor.
Of course Lou Lou made our cake...who else!
It was a nice evening with friends that I haven't seen in 20 years. I look forward to the next one, just hope it's not another 20 years.

No comments: