Monday, May 10, 2010

Good times with the boys

I have really enjoyed watching all three of my boys bond over the past 10 months since Daddy been deployed to Iraq. I am so proud of Sean for stepping up in ways I never thought he would or could. He has made me very proud. He is a great big brother and role model for Colby and Austin. Camping out on the weekends Sean is with me has become a tradition with the boys and they love it.
Giggle time for the boys
Colby had the camera. It's a good thing he and Austin can use the camera or Pat would not see any pics of me.
Now it's Austin's turn with the camera and people must pose for him.
"Mommy you have to sit still, look at the camera and smile or I'll have to take another one" Austin Yes, I find my kiddos sleeping in the strangest places and this was one of those nights.
Sound asleep
Please don't roll over!
Colby modeling his new hat from Matthew
I am sure Daddy loves this hat.....NOT
Ooooh it's a Razorback!

No comments: