Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big Steps for Colby and Austin

Colby and Austin are turning into big boys each and every day. We have been working very hard at potty training and finally have that accomplished being "potty trainded" at least during the day.
Yeah, they each got their own package of big boy underwear.
Colby was very proud to get his pack.
Austin wanted his opened immediately.


The funny part was they had to try on all 14 pair before they could decide which pair they were going to wear first.
Austin opted for spiderman.
Here is one happy Mommy! Just thinking about the money I will save by only using 2 pull ups per day versus 6-8.
I just thought this was too cute. Sharing a Gatorade but the hard part for the boys was they each wanted to drink the most.
Our latest O'Leary fashions.....
Austin is sporting plaid shorts, striped shirt, winter gloves, Mom's boots, sunglasses and purse.
"I'm ready, so what are you waiting for?"
Colby who usually does not want any part of dress up decided to join in.
Colby has on plaid shorts, striped shirt, snow boots, winter gloves, sunglasses and a red manbag.
I was just happy for once he let me take a picture of him.
"Ok mom, that is enough, I told you only one and you have taken like 400".
I just love my boys and their creative minds. I love how open they are becoming and how grown up. How time flies and I remember when they were lil babies and I wondered what kind of toddlers they would be. Thank you boys, for loving me no matter what and making me smile on those hard days. You are making me one proud Mommy.

No comments: