Monday, February 08, 2010

Park City

The roads were finally clear enough for all of us to load up and head to Park City for the day. We went to the Olympic Village which is always pretty neat. We didn't get to see anyone practicing because we were there on a Sunday. I love this picture. Sean is so much like his Dad, not only in looks but personality, interests, sports abilities, etc. I really enjoyed seeing them bond again during the short time Pat was home.
My sister, Ann-Marie and her son Matthew
We had a delicious lunch of everyone's favorite...pizza of course
The boys being boys
Friend Christy and niece Lauren
All the older girls with Nate right in the middle. Someone had to keep them in line.
Hey Mom, I am trying to eat, leave the camera alone
Maddie and Natalie skiing
I think Colby and Austin actually did better :o)
Colby at the top. Austin was not interested in having his picture taken
Mommy and her Austin having a break because his legs were tired
Who knows Sean may get a medal one day

My 3 boys and I love them dearly. The boys just adore their big brother, Sean.
Hey what's this? Is it going to hurt me or worse sneeze on me?
Nothing like the big kids clowning around
It took quite awhile to get them all in there where we could actually see their heads.
It was nice trip and I do believe everyone had a good time.

No comments: