Friday, February 26, 2010

My Austin

I couldn't resist an entry in honor of Austin and his latest fashions. He has totally tickled me over the past couple of weeks with his dress up. I never know what he is going to come downstairs wearing.
Sporting the rhinestone bracelet with matching heart ring.
Mom, hurry I leaving!
"I will be careful in your shoes"
"ok here I come"
"So how do I look?"
"How do you think the girls will like this?"

"wow these are some big shoes"

"Next time I need pockets!"
"Is this how workers look?
Ok Mom, I gotta go fix
I am Soldier like my Daddy
I am not sure I have ever seen Daddy where sunglasses like these but maybe he does.
"Something smells funny!"
I love my Austin dearly. He never ceases to amaze me and I thank him for the smiles he's given me through the rough days of a deployment. I love you Buddy!

No comments: