Sunday, December 20, 2009

Funnies by the boys


There are so many funny sayings that the boys have said in the past year and I know one day I will wish I had written them all down. Here are a few:


On a Saturday morning I was happy thinking I might get to sleep in until around 6:00am Austin and Colby come into my room. Austin comes over and taps me on the shoulder and says "Mommy, Mommy, wake up"


Mommy: I am awake Austin


Austin: No wake up with your feet.


What he meant was get out of bed because we want to go downstairs.


*******************************************************************


Mommy: Ok boys it's time to go to bed.


Austin: No we don't to go to bed.


Mommy: Yes, because you have school tomorrow.


Austin: We want to sleep in your room.


Mommy: No, you need to sleep in your room.


Colby: No we need to sleep in your room because it is beautiful and ours is not.
******************************************************************************

We were eating dinner one night and just talking when out of the blue


Austin: Mommy, why did Frosty come to life?


Mommy: Well because he wanted to play with the kids.


Austin: Why did he want to play with the kids?


Mommy: Because he thought it would be fun.


Austin: Was it?


Mommy: I guess so


Austin: Well you should know, not me.


**************************************************************************

Funny words mispronounced:

Christmas song, "Silver and Gold" Colby sings Silver and Blow

Austin says "you nember" for "you remember"


There are so many more and I'll have to make sure to start writing them down as well.

1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

Just caught up on your blog - super cute posts! I love the photos and their room looks great! The 'sayings' are too cute! Definitely try to continue to write down what they say - it provides great entertainment when they are older! I still love reading through Alexa's 'funnies' from when she was that age!