Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First big snow and time to play in it....

We got our first big snow which was more than a foot and the boys had been asking for a couple of days to play. I am not sure if they were more excited to play in the snow or wear their new snow boots. All dressed up and ready to go.

Mommy, we are getting hot, can we go outside now?
Oh man, look at all this snow
"I can't believe it" Austin
"Hmmm, I am going to eat some" Colby
"It doesn't taste too good, Mommy" Colby
"I am going to make a snowball" Austin

"Look at my new boots, they have snow on them" Colby
"My gloves are wet" Colby
The boys lasted about 10-15 minutes which is what I expected but they loved it. They came in and got warm in front of the fireplace. They keep asking to go sledding but we are waiting for
Daddy to make those memories with us.

No comments: