Friday, May 22, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

What a beatiful family, I am so blessed and thankful.
Here comes the boys...I am not sure Colby was thrilled about the flowers. Mommy is sleeping.
Mommy is not sleeping any more! And they got me a nice card.
The funny part is, Austin kept telling me Happy Birthday all day.
Salt Lake's Annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is always on Mother's Day Weekend. We look forward to it every year and our family has been participating in honor of my Mom who was diagnosed over 17 year ago. It's an awesome event and one that I am proud to support every year. The boys called the race a parade so they rode most of the way waving at people. Next year I won't have my racing partner, Pat, so I'll have to get a little team together.


I wear the same picture every year and if you could see my hairstyle you would know I've done many of these, but I know my mom would be proud.


1 comment:

cking said...

I don't know which is funnier..."Happy Birthday" or "parade" Just precious. We also rode most of the race here but crossed the finish line on foot this year. Hope you guys are doing well!