Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Colby and Austin

Three years ago on the 21st of May, it was one of the most wonderful but scary days of my life. That is when I delivered Colby (2.5lbs) and Austin (2.13lbs) who were only 28 weeks. They have given me more joy and love than I ever could have imagined over the past 3 years. I have learned so much from them especially patience and they will never truly know how much I love them until they have kids of their own. I am amazed each day at how much they are growing and all the new things they are learning (some good and some not so good)
Here are a few pics of their birthday party that was kind of last minute planning. I had hoped to kind of skip the whole party thing this year since Pat was gone but all the boys kept talking about was their party. So with the help of wonderful friends we were able to pull it off. Thank you guys!

Happy 3rd Birthday! I love you so much and I thank you for all the memories. I look forward to seeing how much you grow over the next year.

No comments: