Monday, May 18, 2009

Free time...What free time?

Since Pat has been gone to training in Wisconsin I am starting to see that I will have very little free time to blog which I really enjoy. I will do my best but if it's been awhile between blogs probably means I am non-stop with my job, raising my family and still being in the Reserves.
Let's see what have we been up to lately. For Easter weekend we headed down south to Zion National Park for some camping, hiking, horse back riding, ATV riding, Zip line and an Easter Egg hunt. We had a great time and there were 17 in our group. It actually snowed on us while we were there. Don't worry we rented a cabin....not a tent. Here are a few pictures of that trip.

After camping Pat left for some training and the weather was nice enough for the boys to play outside and cruise around on their 4 wheelers from Pap-pa.

Pat flew back from training early so we could head down to Las Vegas for four days for my company off site. It was a very nice get-away. We stayed in a very nice hotel just off the strip and while I was in meetings Pat and the boys did some sight seeing and road the train (monorail). Every time the boys saw it they wanted to ride the train so Pat took them on it and they loved it.
Here is Austin making himself at home in our bed right after we got there.

We had a really nice time and the weather was perfect. It's not often we get away as a family so we enjoyed it and the boys did great traveling down. Thank goodness for DVD players.

No comments: