Sunday, August 03, 2008

Me and the Boys!

Well I survived my first day without Alexa and the boys and I actually had a really fun day. The boys got a visit from Heather and Nathan yesterday , and were very happy to see both of them, especially since they brought McDonalds! Sean had his Punt, Pass and Kick in the morning and did really well. He is really standing out this year in practice and has made the "A" team for the second year in a row out of about 100 kids...I'm very proud of him. We are getting really excited about football season, at all levels, and even the boys are getting into the swing of things. Today I went into Sean's room and Austin was in there putting on Sean's football helmet and trying to figure out how to put on his shoulder pads so I decided to help him out a little bit and capture the moment!





No comments: