Thursday, May 01, 2008

My cuties....


I have quite a bit to catch you up on. Pat and I have made a big move in our Real Estate Career. We changed companies and have moved to Prudential Utah Real Estate. Our office is less than 3 miles from our home and it's wonderful. It's so nice to work so close to home and we'll be close to the boys when they start school in July. Our office is great and we are actually working with 4 other agents who use to be at Century 21 with us. The Prudential office is new so many relocated to work closer to their homes. We've officially been here a week and are pretty much settled in. We are still with relocation so remember if you know anyone wanting to buy or sell we can help them regardless of what state they are in.


I had my first drill weekend with the Army Reserves and I drill again this weekend. I sure hope this weekend is better. It's so different than the Active Army and it's just something I have to adjust too I guess. My plan stays the same which is about 2 yrs, get my 20 year letter and hang up my uniform for good. We did find out our 2 week annual training in August which was suppose to be home station, meaning work during the day and go home at night has changed and now we are going to a training area for 2 weeks so I am sick about being away from the boys for that long. Pat has not joined the Reserves yet and who knows if he will. The whole process is ridiculous for him. He has to start from scratch so we are re-thinking his 5 years. It's not totally ruled out just on the back burner right now. Plus we don't want him to join until after August because we have no one to keep the boys for two weeks.


Speaking of the boys they are doing great. They are talking more and more. We took them tonight to the barber for the first time. Pat usually cuts their hair but we decided to try something new. New is not always good either. Colby did great, Austin on the other hand did not like it. In fact when he got down out of the chair he decided to lay down on the floor in all the hair and have a little tantrum to voice his disapproval of the event. BOYS!


We had a few days of really nice weather and the boys loved being outside. Course it is Utah and we did get snow again today. I am officially sick of the snow. I just want it to get warm and stay warm.




Aunt Abby came to visit and as you can see the boys devoured her french fries.



Austin is so funny because it does not matter who Pat or I am talking to on our cell phones, Austin alway says "I talk to Abby". So if you happen to be on the phone one day and he calls you Abby don't be offended.

We will be having Colby's hearing tested again in about 2 weeks. Our physician just wants to make sure his ears have totally healed from the back to back ear infections so his test will be accurate. If he fails again then we'll deal with it then. I think he'll be fine.

No comments: