Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER !!!!

Hippity Hop Hippity Hop, Just wanted to say









Austin loved his basket. As soon as he saw it he headed straight for it. OK well maybe not straight for it since he is still trying to figure out going forward he really kind of rolled to it.


Colby just wanted the grass out of his. He did like the bath toys or at least the wrapper they came in.


We all had a great Easter. If you are wondering why the boys started out the cutest polo overalls with shirts and ended up in khaki shorts well I'll tell you.

There we were sitting at the restaurant eating Easter brunch prior to church when I decided to hand Austin to his Daddy. As I handed Austin to Pat his bottom felt wet. I thought oh no he peed. Well I was wrong about the pee part. So I had to go clean him up and change him into another outfit. He did not even make it to church in his new Easter outfit.








Here is Pat with Sean holding Colby and Natalie with Austin.





When I look at this photo, I just think of how lucky I am to have such beautiful sweet children. I never knew how much you could love a child until I had the boys and now I seem to love them more and more each and every day.








Here is our lil playbunny, Colby. He is now pulling up on everything he can. He loves to pull up on the coffee table and it makes me a nervous wreck because I am always so afraid he is going to fall and hit his head or mouth. I know there are many many bruises in our future but I am not ready for them yet.







Here are their first Easter bibs from Granny Lou Lou and Mikey. They were perfect for today because both boys are droolers. Colby is going to cut a tooth any day. Austin still only has two teeth but he does have his first ear infection. He is on antibiotics and eye drops.





We hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

Alexa and Family


















































No comments: