Saturday, October 06, 2012

Cowabunga Bay

We fell in love with the water park Cowabunga Bay and we made many trips there this summer. I loved it because the boys can touch in all the pools and water slides so it gave me quiet down time for a few hours. 
 Sean was so good to play with the boys and I often would find one of the boys on Sean's shoulders.
 It was time for a break and Austin's break turned into a good nap under his towel.
 I even caught Sean resting for quite a bit too.  I forget how hungry and tired the water can make kids.
 The tubes in the lazy river were probably the most fun for the boys.  They would make up games and spend hours trying to balance on top of the tubes.
 I finally got a picture of them all on top of the tube.
I already cannot wait for next summer and our trips to Cowabunga Bay as a whole family.

No comments: