Sunday, September 02, 2012

Fishing with Pa-Pa

After 4 weeks of every day fun and baseball the boys headed to Pa-Pa's to wait for my return to Arkansas.  Lou Lou picked them up and they actually spent one night with her and Emily and I think they have a great time.  She made their favorite meal, tacos and dessert and most of all she built a fort that they were able to sleep in. I think they were sad to leave Lou's and head to the lake.
Once the boys got to Pa-Pa's I was on my way home from my Army training in CA and  and I could not wait to get to Arkansas and see my boys.  Once at Pa-Pa's it was time to try and catch a fish. We tried every day, twice a day and never caught one. I am thinking the 100+ temperatures was just too hot for the fish to even think about eating.




All of them looking for the bobber to drop or move.  It think Pa-Pa was really hoping they would catch one just to see how they would handle it.  Austin did get one bite but he wasn't looking and the fish took his cricket, hook and broke the line.
More good times at Horseshoe lake to come over the next week.

No comments: