Thursday, February 16, 2012

School Christmas Program

It was an awesome morning at the Layton Christian Academy Christmas Program. Colby and Austin were so excited to get dressed up and wear their ties to school that they had their clothes laid out days prior to the program. They sang several songs and did a little play. I loved this song the best and all the kids really got into it. It was "come on and ring a bell".
My boys' smiles just melt my heart and make me smile
I am not real sure what was wrong with Austin but this was an expression I caught right before the program began. Austin loves his space and I do believe Colby invaded his space.
And yes, this was his expressing during one of the songs.
What a fun way to begin our Christmas Holiday Season. There is nothing like the smiles and laughter of children to warm my heart. I love seeing the holidays through the eyes of my children.

No comments: