Friday, December 17, 2010

Knights at school

Guess what mom, we are going to be knights at school. Oh really when? Tomorrow. Tomorrow!! What a challenge for mom. Of course I set out to make them the cutest, toughest knights in Sunrise Montessori school and I had one night to do it. So with a stop by the dollar store and some creative thinking I set out to work. I even had the boys helping paint their shields. And here are my knights. I didn't get to all of the armor but they were totally happy with their costumes and that made me happy. They could not wait to wear them to school for the big parade and party.
Colby ditched some of his costume and decided to use his helmet for candy.
Austin was very happy to see me a along their parade route.

I have come to the conclusion that I will never have fairies, princesses, queens, or cute girly costumes in my home, therefore I promise Austin and Colby to always ensure they are the coolest and toughest in costume. I love my boys and being a mom of all boys is a challenge at times but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love sticks, rocks, bugs (ok maybe not bugs) trucks and sports and I love my boys. Thank you God for blessing me with 3 amazing sons. I know will never give me more than I can handle, even if it is short notice.

No comments: