Saturday, November 21, 2009

Random O'Leary Moments

I have several pictures that I wanted to share because one day the boys will love to look back and see some of the funnier memories.
Daddy, Look what Mrs. Lynda feeds me! (Colby is my chip monster and he usually pulls out every bag of chips at Mrs. Lynda's house and fills his plate with chips)
My Daddy got me a new movie for Halloween
New books from Daddy....coolHey what is this? How do you eat it? I can't eat it? I don't like it.
My shirt says it all!
Our first snow!
Watch Mommy, I am going to make snowballs.
Do we have enough snow to go snowing (sledding to the rest of us)
Mommy we are camping, leave us alone. This is our corner.
Hey I am ready for the beach!
Me too!
My boys growing up to quickly.
Daddy, we sure miss you but wanted to share some of our recent memories. We hope you like them and that they make you smile. We can't wait to see you in December.
Love ya!

No comments: