Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

Well Mommy had to turn another year older....we are not allowed to tell you how old but she is the same age as Aunt Anna. Here is one of the cakes from her birthday from Nannie and Seanie. We took Mommy to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory with the Fontenots.
Mr. Dante drawing a car to entertain me.

Kayla and Sean
Entertainment didn't last long...where is my food?
Nannie and Kayla
Yep, I am cute

Wow...Look Mommy gets two cakes....we want some.
I am going to blow them out...and they did.

Colby taking a picture of the birthday Mommy
Mrs. Lynda did a good job getting in front of the camera for Austin
Now time for some dominoes.....Mr. Dante would build them and we would knock them down.
Daddy, we sure will be glad when you are home to help celebrate Mommy's 39th birthday next year.
She sure missed you!
Colby and Austin


1 comment:

the stansbury stephens said...

Hope you don't mind me snooping out your blog. You'll never know how grateful I am to you and Pat for all the service and help you gave our family in our home selling/searching. I just wanted to let you know that your family is in my thoughts at this time of year with Pat away. I hope all is well and pray that you will have a wonderful holiday season. Tell him 'hi' from us and that we are happily settled into our new home. We wish him the best and a safe return home.
-Nikki Stephens