Friday, August 14, 2009

Our new playset

We decided to get the boys a new play set for their birthday from us and Grandpa John. Thank goodness Pat was able to get it put together pretty much all by himself after we got back from San Diego. The funny part is that most comments made by customers was that it took about 8 hrs to assemble. Well it took my husband almost a week. That was the week it rained every day and he had to keep delaying. I think it turned out great and the best part is that the boys love it.
Is it ready yet?
Austin decided he needed to help measure to make sure Daddy measured it correctly.
Daddy had a lot of help....I guess you would call it help.
Watch out, here they comeGet ready, get set, goThe loves of my life, I am one very blessed mom and wife

Thank you Daddy, we love our play set.

No comments: