Friday, August 14, 2009

Daddy's Farewell breakfast and family fun

Well the day we had all been dreading has finally approached. Pat's last day in Utah. We started the morning off with an IHOP breakfast. It was nice to start the day off with a nice breakfast of every one's choice that I did not have to cook. We all put on a smile but my heart was breaking. I was constantly counting the hours until we left the next morning to board the bus to the airport and on to Fort Hood, Texas. I am also activated so I also had to go to Fort Hood for a week...a lot longer than I anticipated. Thank goodness we have such great friends that love our boys and were willing to take care of them while I was gone.

After lunch and a good nap for the boys we headed to the alley bowling, known to us as the bowling alley. The boys loved it. We had two teams boys against girls. Pat actually won overall with Austin coming in 2nd. He was a lucky lil guy even when he rolled in between his legs backwards.

Gotta love his style The champ in action...wait was he using my ball??
Like Father like son. What a great pair. We finished the day with dinner and some family time of gifts for the kids. We sure are going to miss our best friend.



No comments: