Monday, January 21, 2008

My boys helping with laundry!


I know the pictures will tell the story but I must give my perspective. I am always trying to find time to fold laundry and this particular day the boys were playing so nicely together that I thought I would take 5-10 minutes and fold a basket of clothes that had been calling my name for 2-3 days. I ran into the living room, put the basket on the couch. Since the boys never noticed I took the opportunity to run to the bathroom. When I returned maybe 3 minutes later I found my clean clothes all over the boys were using my laundry basket as a car. Needless to say I immediately ran to get the camera not worrying about the clothes because I had much rather have the pics. My laundry will always be there but the fun moments like that are just that...a moment that will not last and may never happen again.





I mentioned yesterday that we were due a BIG storm and so here are a couple of photos of our rental condo here in Utah today. We got so much snow at our house that Pat has to blade the driveway twice with the 4-wheeler. We had to go to Draper today which normally takes about 40 min, well today it took us over 2 hours. Cars were going everywhere and it was totally crazy.





Last but not least are a couple of my favorite pictures of Pat and the boys with night-time stories.



Colby is feeling much better today and hasn't run a fever so hopefully whatever he had this weekend has passed.

Lex

No comments: