Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Beware of co-workers

What a great birthday I had yesterday. I just had to post some photos of what my 6 male co-workers did to my office area before I got into work. If you look closely Dora has the correct rank on and she has a propeller hat with the tiara to show who is queen. The brownie they had waiting for me showed I apparently turned 43 instead of 36. I could not even find the stuff on my desk and to top it all off one of them was waiting in my office with the video camera to capture my initial reaction. You have to be careful with some co-workers.






I got a new camera for my birthday. It's pretty awesome I must say. I got the Nikon D80 with two lenses. I did take some pictures with it but I have to figure out how to download them to my computer. Natalie and Sean came over for about an hour and a half for pizza and cup cakes. It was nice to see them even if for such a short time. Austin and Colby were of course right in the middle of all of it and we wouldn't expect it any other way. Pat promised next year I might even get to go to a restaruant for dinner. I was very happy to be home with my pizza and family.

No comments: