Monday, December 04, 2006

Hello Everybody and Happy Late Thanksgiving



We had a great first Thanksgiving with our family and friends in West Jordan. We didn't get any turkey this year but Mom did let us taste a lil bit of cool whip. It was quite yummy. Austin is the Indian because Daddy calls him "Big Chief" and Colby is the pilgrim.




We went for our 6 month check up on Friday. We got our RSV shot, Flu shot and 3 more 6 month vaccination shots. We weren't too happy and we cried very very loudly. Our Mommy and Heather were upset too. We know we need them to keep us healthy but just to make it clear we don't like the shots.

I, Austin, weighed 13.11 pounds. My mom guessed I would be close to 14 pounds and she was right. I've also gotten much taller. The Dr. said we could even start on cereal if Mom and Dad think we are ready for it. Hopefully we'll get to try it this week.

I, Colby, weighed 11.10 pounds. I am still about 2 pounds smaller than Austin but that's ok I'll catch up with him. I have gotten taller too and my head is now the same size as Austin's head. My Dr. said I have to go see a plastic surgeon because my skull isn't rounded like it should be. Hopefully I won't have to wear a helmet. I've loved lying on my right side since I was born and therefore it has mishapen my head. I'm not sure when I go to see that Dr.

Our mom and dad are doing great. We still don't let them sleep that much, especially mom. She is so good to hear our first little noise of hunger and she comes running to feed us. We even stayed with Aunt Abby one Saturday so everyone could go snow skiing. We love for Aunt Abby to watch us because she spoils us with hugs and kisses and lots of play time.

Here is our Mom and Dad out having a fun time. They promise as soon as we are old enough we get to go too. Our big brother, Sean is going to be teaching us how to snowboard because he is so good. He will be doing jumps once he gets older.


Natalie and Daddy are up on top of the mountain getting ready to go down. We hear Natalie is super awesome on skis and never falls down.

Well Mom is saying it's nap time so we better close for now. Hopefully she'll let us back on the computer soon. Oh yeah we are moving into a new home in a couple of weeks too. We are are not leaving Utah just moving to a different town so we can be closer to Natalie and Sean. We are sad to leave our nursery that Granny Lou Lou painted but she promised she would come do our new room.

We love you

Colby and Austin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the move! It will be nice to be closer to the other kids! Also, the cowboy/indian picture is the cutest picture I have ever seen! They are adorable!