Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy 2007

We wish you all the best in 2007


We all sure had a wonderful Christmas. We picked up Grandpa Gregson on Christmas afternoon from the airport and we picked up Natalie and Sean on the 26th at 1:00. Lyndsey did not come.

We opened gifts that afternoon and the boys did pretty well for about 15-20 minutes then they got a bit overwhelmed. All their gifts were great. They got outfits that they needed, books, toys, an exersaucer and a johnny jumper thing but it doesn't go in the door frame it has a stand alone frame. They also each got a bumbo chair which is great and allows them to sit up on their own.



Natalie and Sean got awesome gifts and they were so appreciative of everything they got. They are such sweet kids. Natalie got a cell phone and I swear I think she sleeps with it. Sean got a new football playstation game that he has been playing non-stop. They also got money and gift cards to do a little shopping of their own. Pat and I will have to flip a coin to see who goes shopping and who babysits. Bet I win the shopping trip.



All I asked Santa for was a "Silent Night" and believe it or not the boys gave it to me. They went down about 9:30pm on Christmas Eve and slept until 6:00 on Christmas Day. I was so grateful and shocked and of course the first thing I did was to go make sure they were both breathing. I thanked them many times and told them they can do that any time they want.



Most of our snow has melted but we did get a little bit last night. I know the mountains got quite a bit since we got mostly rain. I am taking leave (Army vacation) this week so spend with the kids and my dad.

Pat got me a new laptop that I can use in the house since our office in our new house is outside in the garage. The previous owner had his home office set up and so we just decided to do the same. I'll try and take some photos of the new house soon and post them for you to see.

Well the kids go back to school Tuesday and I go back to work on Wednesday. Where has the time gone? Colby and Austin are off to the Doctor on the 2nd for the 2nd flu shot and their RSV shot as well. They both currently have stuffy noses, coughs and sneezes that I hope Dr. Cox will tell me is no big deal.

Austin managed to get one of the presents which turned out to actually be his from Lou Lou and Mikey so we opened it and it was one of his first Christmas ornaments.

I hope you've enjoyed our holiday photos. I have a lot more but I will just send them out via email as I have two sleepy boys I need to get in their PJs and to bed.

We wish each of you health and happiness in 2007 and we hope we have a less exciting year than 2006.

Blessings

Alexa

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

those are some handsome boys!! I still can't wait to meet them...maybe our next visit...

Jerita said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I especially like the "green" Santa outfits, and the AR Razorback shirts!! Sean & Natalie are really growing and so handsome/pretty! Looking forward to see everyone! Love, Jerita