Saturday, August 11, 2007

We're walking, Yes in deed we're walking, for all to see!

>
">
So we are sooooooo proud of our boys. They are both walking and I mean walking everywhere. There is no stopping them now. Colby just got the hang of it this week really well and we don't have his braces yet so I don't know if we'll need them now or not. I am just amazed at how well they are doing. They should have just turned one on Aug 7th so age corrected they should be doing what a 10 1/2 month old should do. We had our early intervention appointment this week for Austin and he actually is evaluating at 15 months which is his correct age. We are so proud of them and so thankful to God for taking such good care of them.
We have a very big day on Tuesday as that is the day Dr.Kestle will remove the reservoir from Austin's brain. We'll have a CT scan that morning and then go into surgery. If all goes well and he recovers ok there is a chance he'll come home that night or they may keep us overnight for observation. Pat and I are very nervous as the day he go it (June 14th) was one of the worst days for us in the NBICU. We just pray that God will take care of him as he's done so far and that all will go well.
I'll update as soon as I can but for now enjoy my boys walking. If any of you knows how to show just my video and not all the ones below it that have nothing to do with our family please let me know.
Lex

No comments: