Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Won't you be our Valentine?

Ok well you can't be their Valentine because I am hogging them all for myself. Our boys are enjoying their first Valentine's day as you can tell. They are doing so well and in fact Austin has his first tooth that just barely broke the skin. He's not fussy and seems to feel fine. He's just so darn cute and I know once I see a small little tooth when he smiles he'll just melt my heart even more. I could just eat both of them up especially in the morning when I go in to get them and they are both so happy and smiling. I just thank God everyday that he gave me two special little boys and that he has continued to take care of them.

Colby is now my roller. He is rolling all over the place and gets very upset when he ends up next to something like the couch or entertainment center that won't allow him to keep rolling. He doesn't realize if he rolls back the other way he then has plenty of room to keep rolling. He has become very fond of sleeping on his tummy at night which makes me very nervous. It doesn't matter how many times I roll him over during the night he still flips back to his tummy. Guess he gets that from me. Austin is not much of a roller but he loves to stand. All we have to do is hold him under his arms and he stands for a long time just looking around and watching whatever is going on.



Here are Austin (left) and Colby (right) enjoying their balloon. As you can see they still have their wild hair. Pat keeps trying to cut it but I won't let him until they turn one.
The boys are really hoping Daddy buys Mommy a big box of chocolate so they can have some in their milk. They don't want to be left out.




We wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day and we hope you take the time to let those you love know it.
Alexa (and Pat and boys)

No comments: