Sunday, May 14, 2006

28 weeks and still pregnant....Praise God



What a blessing for us to still be pregnant at 28 weeks. We have now reached that goal and our next one is 30 weeks. The boys are doing great and moving constantly. It's so funny because they are both on my right side so my tummy is so whopsided. We had two doctor appointments last week and both doctors were very pleased to see me still pregnant. My original doctor called me the miracle woman and reminded me someone above loves me very much. I couldn't agree more. As you can see Sean thinks it's so funny to see my tummy get so big and to feel his brothers kicking.


Today is Mother's day and the boys gave me a special photo of them at the point when we thought I was going to deliver. The note on the back told me they won't try to surprise me anymore but will wait until the time is right to meet me.

Grandpa John came to visit for 5 days and it sure was good to see him. I think he really believes I am pregnant now that he has seen my belly for himself.

We have two more doctor appointments this week so I'll be sure to update as we go along. Please continue to pray for our family and once again we thank you for your support, love and prayers. Yep, I did get to sit outside with everyone for a few minutes and it was wonderful. I look forward to having my lil boys outside one day.

Alexa and Pat

No comments: